Saturday, November 04, 2006

Scorpion vs Badly-Glued-Toilet-Tissue(BGTT)

I hate it when you're "unwrapping" a fresh roll of toilet paper and they didn't quite get the initial perforations right at the factory or they used too much glue so that it's hard to get that first sheet off and begin the unrolling procedure. You end up fiddling with the damn thing and wasting about 10 feet of the stuff just to get things going smoothly.

Yah, I know it's a trivial thing to be blogging about(unlike the other stuff on this Blog 'o Rocket Science) but it got to me this morning. Must be all this rainy, gloomy weather we've been having.

> History of Toilet Paper Timeline
> Madison Museum of Bathroom Tissue
> Toilet paper at Wikipedia
> All the toilet papery crap you'll ever need at Overstock.com
> Toilet tissue oddities at EBay
> Get some ShitBeGone toilet paper

And no, I don't get affiliate revenue from any of these sites above...not yet, at least.



Oh yah...nothing like wiping your arse with a pillow.


Oh, and thanks for letting me vent.

2 Comments:

At 7:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When it's all fubared, just unwrap 1-ply of the 2-ply, and your perforations will line up again. I remember the day I made that realization, and just today I pulled that trick and wondered what took me so long to figure that out!

 
At 1:50 AM, Anonymous オテモヤン said...

オナニー
逆援助
SEX
フェラチオ
ソープ
逆援助
出張ホスト
手コキ
おっぱい
フェラチオ
中出し
セックス
デリヘル
包茎
逆援
性欲

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home